Our Great British Finalists!
13 Oct 2016
The Great British Care Awards are a series of regional events throughout England celebrating excellence across the care sector. The purpose of the awards is to pay tribute to those individuals who have demonstrated outstanding excellence within their field of work.
Precious Homes’ teams and individual team members have been shortlisted 8 times: commended for the positive impact that they have made on the hundreds of people we support across the UK.
Our Precious Homes finalists are:
Great London Care Awards:
- Prince Regent, Care Team
- Anna Koenner, Care Home Manager (The Avenue, Diligo House and Verney Street)
- Marie Goodwin, Care Home Manager (Chandos Road and Highbury Gardens)
Great West Midland Care Awards
- 23 Fountain Road, Care Team
- Karen Gill, Frontline Leader Award (23 Fountain Road and Ulysses House)
- Karen Gill and Team, Putting People First Award (23 Fountain Road)
South East Care Awards
- Shona Gibbons, Putting People First Award (Oster House)
East Midland Care Awards
- Raymond Lee, Ancillary Worker (Across Milton Keynes services)
Greg Lapham, Precious Homes’ Chief Operating Officer said: “Congratulations to all our finalists. Being shortlisted for these awards is a real testament to our teams’ dedication and commitment to the people they support. At Precious Homes we are always proud of the outcome driven and person centred work our teams provide day in and day out, and for them to be recognised for best practice within the sector, and within their local region, is fantastic.”
Each of our finalists will now attend their regional award gala awards evening in November where winners of each category will be announced.
Good luck to all our finalists!
To find out more about the awards and nominations visit http://www.care-awards.co.uk